FAQs & Policies
Have a question? Take a look at our FAQ below! If you don't find what you're looking for just email us at email@example.com and we'll help you out! :)
- How long have you been doing this? I'm Celeste McElhaney, the artist. I've been sculpting ever since I was a kid, when I made a gift for my mom for Mothers' Day. Since then I've kept sculpting and creating fun figures to bring people joy!
- Are these toys? No, figures from Blue Dragon Collectibles are breakable and should not be given to small children.
- Who makes the figures? I handcraft each individual figure without using any molds for a truly unique character each time!
- What are they made of? Polymer clay, commonly-known brands of which are Sculpey and Fimo.
Can these figures go outside in my fairy garden? Most figures are glazed with a protective coating and are okay to be kept outside in a sheltered area away from direct sun or a lot of rain, but they don't like to be overly wet so use your best judgement. :)
Commissions and Custom Orders
- What kinds of custom figures have you made before? I've done chess sets, roleplaying game figures, giraffes, faerie garden sets, pet memorials, various dog breeds, rhinos, gargoyles, penguins, and all sorts of other creatures from simple to intricate!
- I want a Pikachu figure. Will you make me one? I am sorry, we do not make licensed characters without the permission of the license holders.
- How long does it take to complete a custom figure order? It depends upon how big and complicated it is; typically it will take between 2-4 weeks. Contact me for specifics on how long your figures should take! :)
- When do I pay for a custom order? After I accept the commission we require a deposit of 20% of the estimated price ($10 minimum). You pay the rest after the figure is all done. :)
How do I commission a custom figure from you? Fill out the form here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with what kind of figure you'd love to have! :)
- How much do you charge for shipping? Shipping is $4 for orders totaling $24.99 or less, and free if your order totals $25 or more!
- How do you ship orders? I use USPS First Class, but if you'd like another shipping option please email me! (rates may vary) :)
- Will your figures break in the mail? I package each one carefully to ensure that they ship to you safe and sound. Especially rough handling may cause pieces to break, but that is a very rare occurrence in my experience.
- How long does it take to ship to me? USPS First Class shipping usually takes 2-3 days to get to you once it's in the mail.