Egyptian Dragonskin Journal
Sheathed in decorative Dragonskin and topped off with a handcrafted Dragon Eye, this beautiful journal makes a unique conversation piece displayed on a bookshelf next to your favorites or on your desk waiting for journal inspiration to strike.
Taking the Eye of Horus symbol from Ancient Egypt as it's inspiration, the eye walks a whimsical line between Dragonesque and Egyptian. You'll never find another piece like this again!
Thin pages keep it compact, packing a whole lot of awesome in a portable size! Somewhere in size between a paperback novel and hardcover book at about 5" by 7", it is just big enough to wow without taking up all your shelf space.
- Handcrafted Dragon Eye
- 'Responsibly Sourced' faux Dragonskin
- 80 lined pages
- A 'hammered metal' look complements the design and brings an interesting element to the piece!
- A completely unique decor piece or gift that will get all your friends talking!
For order totals of $25 or more, shipping is free! If the order is $24.99 or less shipping is a flat rate of $4.
- We like to make sure you love your order and it arrives safe and sound! Each order is packed in small boxes within a sturdy corrugated box and nestled in packing material to keep it safe during shipping.
- Once your order is shipped we'll send you the USPS tracking number.
- Blue Dragon Collectibles is not responsible for damages to orders during shipping or once they have arrived at their destination, but please reach out if you have any problems.
- We currently ship to certain US destinations only (50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Armed Forces).
*Blue Dragon Collectibles ships USPS First Class. If you would like to have your order shipped with another option or service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (additional rates may apply).